Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Life, the Original Soundtrack

Found this meme over at (mis)Adventures in... when scrolling through the Unschooling Blogs blogring. I have to say, this may be the most fun meme ever!

Directions

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. Don't skip songs. (Unless they happen to be podcasts/foreign/downright perverted and you don't want your sister to think you're some sort of dirty whore.)

My Movie:

Opening Credits ~ Lipgloss - Pulp

Waking Up ~ Sally's Song (from Nightmare Before Christmas special edition) - Fiona Apple

First Day of School ~ Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own (2005 Live from Milan) - U2

Fight Song ~ Get It - Peaches (oh, that's a good one)!

Breaking Up ~ How's It Going to Be - Third Eye Blind

Happiness ~ Let's Go - the Wiggles (And YES, I'm cool enough to admit that)!

Life's Okay ~ Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Mental Breakdown ~ Slippery Dick - Peaches

Driving ~ Prison Food - Ben Folds

Flashback ~ Wonderful - Everclear

Getting Back Together ~ Go or Go Ahead - Rufus Wainwright

Wedding Song ~ Mysterious Ways - U2

Birth of First Child ~ Not the Doctor - Alanis Morissette

Final Battle Scene ~ Lust for Life - Iggy Pop (No, I'm not making this up...this would make an awesome battle scene)!

Death Scene ~ Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys

Funeral Song ~ Until You Come Back to Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do) - Aretha Franklin

End Credits ~ Darling Nikki - Prince


Enjoy, and if you happen to do this meme, send me a note and let me know! Some of mine are right on!

1 comment:

emily said...

Good list! I have a bunch of those songs in my library. I am glad you liked it, it was fun!