Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 9, 2007

B-day gifts

My friend Danny gave me a dee-lish! vanilla scented candle, and a Gnarls Barkley tee. We recently saw GB in concert (they opened for the Red Hot Chili Peppers), and I loved their show. Really...almost as much fun as RHCP.


Oh, an early B-day present from Dan-O: The Color Purple (2006 Original Broadway Cast Recording). That's the next show we want to go see. (We saw Les Mis in NY back in November, and it was unbelievable).


My amazing David (tha MAN) gave me a new iPod Nano. GREEN, baby! I have a 30 Gig video iPod, but the screen cracked (well, Loryn threw it, actually). It still works, but I wanted a Nano because it's smaller, easier for me to carry around, and there's no way in hell I'd ever fill up the video iPod anyway. So now the big iPod can stay in the player in the kitchen, and the little one I'll take with me when we go out. Coolest thing about the new one? It matches our Kiwi Honda Element!


Yeah, tha man loves me and spoils me rotten. He's a wonderful friend and partner.


We're also getting new carpet in the family room downstairs, and on the stairs. Well, we're getting an estimate, at least. I'm pretty sure we'll re-carpet the stairs...the carpeting is pretty scruffy. I guess because of all the traffic, and the guy we bought the house from had four doggies. The family room we'll decide on after getting the estimate.


Oh, speaking of pets! Shelby brought home a kitten (a sort-of-birthday-present) from her Dad's house. Her cat Gypsy had kittens back in December, and Mike and Kelly (Shelby's dad and step-Mom) are keeping two, we're taking the little dark-grey girly runt, and Shelby's friend Erin is taking the last girly kitty. I think Shelby has decided on the name Mika. I'll post pics of the kitten tomorrow (she's beautiful), and also give an update on the name. Now we just have to get our beloved-and-oh-so-spoiled cat Cutie Pie to like Mika as much as we do already.

1 comment:

djs_111 said...

http://www.getcrafty.com/home_nakedlady.php