Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 9, 2007

Happy B-day to me!



It's official: I am now 34 years old! This is a pic of Dave and I at dinner Thursday night. Dave has to work till 5 Friday, but he was off on Thursday so we had our little birthday date then. Granddad graciously agreed to stay with the girls so that we could get away by ourselves. And yes, I drank way too much, but hell...that doesn't happen so often. It was all good.

Tonight, I'll fix dinner (as long as Dave helps clean up the kitchen, LOL), and we'll eat well, do a little Netflix viewing, and play Monopoly. I'll probably make a cake, and let the girls decorate it. That'll be fun.

Today: Lowe's is coming to measure our family room and stairs to give us a carpeting estimate. And we're also having our fUNschool Valentine's Party. I don't know why, but I'm already exhausted! ;-)

1 comment:

momof3feistykids said...

Awwww ... c'mom! You told me you were 28! :-P Funny ... for me 34 already seems like a long time ago. One of my babies was still in school (grade 1) and one hadn't been born yet. Tempis fugit!

That is an AWESOME picture of you and Dave (who I've never seen IRL, but is very nice on the phone)

Happy Birthday! I sent you something at your autodidactsanonymous address. Let me know if it doesn't come through tonight. ;-)