Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 26, 2007

Unschooling flicks?

Unschooling and movies just go together, dontcha agree?

We have been watching some great ones lately...Animaniacs (remember them?), Sherrybaby, An Evening with Kevin Smith, Fruits Basket (Japanese Anime), The Pillow Book, etc. I've been on a big documentary kick, lately. One of my recent faves was This Film is Not Yet Rated.

All of these great flicks courtesy of Netflix.com, which I'm lovin'. Do any of you Netflix users want to become one of my peeps? Check it out:

"Connect to me and we'll be able to see what each of us is watching, share suggestions, and leave notes on movies. There is a world of cool movie browsing using these Friends features. Let's do it!"

http://www.netflix.com/BeMyFriend/P6cNPt3s6mFK0UZrPflB

And if you have any ideas for fave movies that show unschooling in ACTION, do pass them along. Don't worry...we've seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off already!

1 comment:

Scott Hughes said...

I'm interested in Unschooling movies, but I tend to think the less time people (especially kids) spend in front of the TV screen the better.