Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Late Night "Schooling"



These kids of mine, I swear!


Tonight they got a wild hair and decided they wanted to do some Math "stuff". Mind you, we were trying to "settle down" for the night, as it was after 11 PM!
Hey, like I'm gonna get in the way of learning? No way. If your kids asked, I'm sure you'd do as I did: wander around muttering, "Now, where the hell did I put those books?", before finding them hidden under several other books, magazines, and catalogues.
What's funny is that when Loryn saw Tori's and Ashlyn's Singapore math books, she wanted to write in theirs...so I pulled out her very own, Pre-K Winnie the Pooh workbook! And she took it very seriously, and scribbled in several pages before getting bored. :-)

1 comment:

momof3feistykids said...

Math workbooks at 11 p.m.? Sounds pretty surreal. :-)