Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 19, 2007

Cupcakes? I got your cupcakes right here!


My first attempt at VEGAN cupcakes, inspired by this too-cool little book Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.

These are for fUNschool today. We're all celebrating the 5th Birthday of fUNschool. Although I didn't attend the first year or so, I'm so very glad we're members now. Our group has a blast!

1 comment:

momof3feistykids said...

This experiment turned out yummy ... I know this because I finished Trishy's cupcake. ;-) BTW - I scrolled down to see the "vintage erotica." It's nice to see what "sexy" pictures looked like before the anorexic look became popular. :-P http://3awesomekids.blogspot.com/