Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Check it out!

OH my Goddess...I just found the neatest blog, EVAH!

Check out Vegan Lunch Box, a neat-o mosquito blog written by a kewl stay-at-home Mama, who fixes delicious looking (and tasting, I'm sure) lunches for her boy Shmoo. AND, she has a link to the recipes from the Vegan Lunch Box!

Two thumbs up! If you check it out, be sure to click on her FAQs and other links. I can tell I'll be visiting this site often...and it'll be added to my 'Cool Links' fer sure.

1 comment:

momof3feistykids said...

Cool blog! Yours I mean ... I don't have time to peek at the other one right now. I love the quotes and the song lyrics. I'll make a mental note to change your address in my google reader subscriptions. I've been tempted to move back to blogspot, too, because I find writing in wordpress a little quirky. ~ Steph
PS-Please call me tommorrow about getting the girls together, if I don't call you first. ;-)