Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 10, 2008

Too mopey to write a "real" post.

Warning: This is the official Poor Pitiful Paige entry.

I've got a neck/back problem, and it's 5:45 am.

Hells no, I'm not up this early...are you frickin' kidding?

I haven't really gone to bed...yet. I took a muscle relaxer when I came home from work this afternoon, which knocked me out for 3 hours or so. Around 9:00 this evening I awoke (feeling much like an extra in Dawn of the Dead) and chowed down on some leftover Chinese takeout (which is all-together a separate blog entry in itself).



Alas, some good news (for me, anyway...most of you will be slightly ambivalent at best, sickened at worst): I read that Season 1 of Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job! is being released April 22.

So there's that.

Check out John C. Reilly in this clip. Really. It'll make me feel better, if you do.

No comments: