RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 27, 2008

OK, enough with the gushing!

I know, I's annoying. But in light of my previous post (where I mentioned how sweet Loryn told me she loved me), I'm celebrating a bit.

Yes, another Rufus video. NO, it has nothing to do with Autism, or my kids, or unschooling, or homeschooling, or what-have-you.

It just makes ME happy, and it's my blog and all that. Don't watch, I don't care. DON'T fall in love with this delicious gay man...goddess knows one 35 year old, married Mom to four, rabid fan is enough.

The poor baby.

Oh, BTW...Happy (Gay) Friday!


barb michelen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
momof3feistykids said...

I won't be able to fall in love with him today. The freaking sound on the 'puter isn't working right now. Happy gay Friday to you, too!