Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Go Shorty. It's my Birthday.

Actually, my birthday was the 9th. I turned 35.

I'm still filled with a feeling of wonder, that I can be so loved. Just a few of my goodies: Target gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, a new outfit, lots of beautiful cards and notes, dinners out, the first season of 30 Rock, ALSO Across the Universe.

What a gushy, love-y birthday...what more can a girl ask for?



Kewlest gift? A video Shelby made for me...see below. Pay special attention, Dan...also, anyone who knows Loryn, keep an eye out for her cameo.

1 comment:

momof3feistykids said...

Cool video! Did you get my birthday card. :-)

I "tagged" you for a meme, in case you're interested. :-)

http://tribeofautodidacts.homeschooljournal.net/2008/02/23/a-meme-thats-making-the-rounds/