Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My New Obsession

Besides Coconut Chai Lattes?

World of Warcraft, of course! I'm loving it so much, it's not even funny. My friend Dan (who I hold partly responsible for my madness) told me of people who have been in counseling because they're WoW addicts.

(That Wiki link is huge, BTW).

My feeling on the addiction aspect is that it's a crock of shit, personally. If someone is playing WoW (or any other game, really) for several hours a day, every day, and not developing or nurturing relationships, slacking off from work, or school...if they're not eating, or reading, or masturbating, or swimming, or what-have-you...then they've got bigger issues than gaming, IMO.


Whew...all that just to say: At least I have chicken!


Here's a cute YouTube clip that a couple of Shelby's friends sent her...thanks for the link, Noah and Levi.

1 comment:

kelli said...

We love these videos and we're players too, here's some you can search at Youtube too that my kids have found, maybe you guys will enjoy them too--

ROFLMAO, Inventing Swear Words, The Grind, Illegal Danish (a couple of these), and Snacky's Journal. have fun!