Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May Day happenings

Today was our last day of Homeschool PE, in Harrisonburg. I got sunburned while pushing Lolo on the swing, but I don't think she cared. That kid loves to be pushed in the swing. My girls were pretty quiet on the way home...I think they're gonna miss their Tuesday classes. Their teacher, (Miss Lauren) really is a sweet girl. I can tell that she really enjoys our little group. I meant to bring my camera to snap a few "Last Day" pics, but forgot it in the rush to get out the door...bad mama, huh?

Tomorrow! We just can't wait till tomorrow! A group of us from co-op are taking our kids to see "Weird Al" Yankovic in Richmond! I think I'm as excited as the girls are! Poor Dave, I think he'd really want to go, but he's gonna sit this one out (he probably doesn't want to be with a bunch of women and their kids, anyway)! :-) He'll stay home with Lolo, while I take Ashlyn, Tori, and Shelby, along with Adesa and her two boys, Connie and her son, Danette and her four kiddos, PLUS we're meeting a couple of boys from our homeschool group in Richmond (they're staying with relatives, so we'll meet them outside the arena).

I think it's gonna be a good time.

Here's a little blog-quizzy thing I found whilst blog-hopping. Personally, I think it's pretty accurate.




You Are an Indie Rocker!

You are in it for the love of the music...
And you couldn't care less about being signed by a big label.
You're all about loving and supporting music - not commercial success.
You may not have the fame and glory, but you have complete control of your career.


Happy May Day, everyone!

4 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

Hey, Indie Rocker. I hope you had fun at the Weird Al concert. ("Like a surgeon ...")

http://steph-roomofmyown.blogspot.com/

djs_111 said...

Jesus! Why do even take these things if we are soooo much aloike? I too am an indie rocker

hestiahomeschool said...

My oldest child was aadopted as a special needs adoption. When she was in OT/PT they used to swing her a great deal. Swinging is good for children and helps establish neural pathways. So swing away!!


Come visit our daily blog at http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal/ to share our lives!

Paige said...

momof3: YES, we had fun. I don't think he did "Like a Surgeon", though...Hmmm...*reminiscing*

djs_111: Hey, why don't you stop copying me, fanboy...find your own quizzes! :-)

hestiahomeschool: Love your blog, love our young WILD women (whether swinging, or not)!