Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 27, 2007

Feelin a little frisky...

and I'm sure as hell not going to blog about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (shit, after reading the Wiki article...do I even have to finish it)? Dave says Yes, so I'll try to.



Sweet, sweet Mr. Parr, btw, finished it in a day and a half, and cried through the last couple of chapters. As Ashlyn says, from time to time: You a baby...HA HA!

*sigh* My man...I love him so. He knows I'm only teasing because both of us are big ol' babies. Yes, indeed...I can talk the talk, but I can't walk the walk. I'm more sensitive and emotional than anyone should be, and the truth is I haven't read the book yet because I just don't have the time right now to be so wrapped up emotionally in Harry's world. Way too much stuff going on in my real life, which has more ups and downs than Hogwarts right now.

Anyway, I was blog-hopping today after lunch (and btw, Google Reader is addictive, more so than WoW, even) and found this (below), which I'm shamelessly stealing (um...borrowing) from Mamma Loves.








No comment necessary, I'm sure. But aren't you glad I'm here, working overtime (read: slacking) to fulfill my duty to you, gentle reader: to find the best (read: dirty/funny) stuff on the Internet, and pass it along to YOU!

I know I've made my Mama proud.

2 comments:

Bliss said...

oh my GAWWWWWWWWWWWD! that picture is funny. and scary. what were they thinking? LOL

Synchronicity said...

lol...that just looks...ouch!

hello there...i love your free spirited style of writing. very refreshing. i have a son who is on the spectrum and i am starting up a website. so i am looking to connect with other parents and found you out here in the blogosphere. nice to meet you.

here is my site address (it is just bare bones right now...excuse the mess...i will have it more hospitable soon). i would love to link to you!

www.theautismexpress.com

i see you don't take "other" comments so i have to use my MS blog site to comment. yes i have multiple sclerosis and a son on the spectrum. nobody in this family is neurotypical.