Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Things that Suck

1. Misplacing my camera. Yep, went to park day Tuesday, and got caught in a downpour as we were leaving. In the rush to get out of there (and just after Loryn had taken off her clothes for a dip in the North River...more details later) my camera was picked up by another Mom in our crew. No worries now, but I was a little...frantic...when I finally got to the van and realized I didn't have it.

2. Microsoft Vista sucks.

3. Cancer sucks. I have a bumper sticker that says "Cancer sucks" that my friend Dan gave me. He's been through it, so he should know. My Granny has cancer, and is probably dying. She is 86, and just had a mastectomy. Tell me that doesn't suck.

4. End of school year evaluations suck. In Virginia, we have to show "evidence of progress" by a child having scored in or above the fourth stanine on any nationally normed standardized achievement test, or by an assessment or evaluation that the superintendent determines to indicate that the child has achieved an adequate level of growth and progress. I've really got to get on board...these evaluations, whichever route you decide to go, are to be submitted by August 1. I haven't even ordered our CAT test yet. I'll put the order in this week...I promise!

5. Having a yeast infection sucks. Having a yeast infection along with your period sucks BALLS. 'Nuff said.

1 comment:

djs_111 said...

Um...WOW! That's a whole lota suckin' going on.