Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 1, 2007

Bouncing in, for a sec...

I have thoughts running through my head, and I've been tagged (twice) for the "8 Things About Me" meme (Thanks, A. and S.), so I'll post later tonight, probably.

{That is, if I can tear myself away from World of Warcraft. My Level 11 Dwarf Warlock almost has his VOIDWALKER! (Thanks for the link, babe)!}

Oh, as if that's not enough...I also have the Scripps National Spelling Bee to watch tonight! (I recorded it...did I ever mention how much I love the DVR)?

I'm having an overload of GEEKY GOODNESS, here!

But I popped in for a bit, just to mention this really cool blog that I've been enjoying muchly. What a neat guy...a philosopher, of sorts...who's really got his shit together! (Pardon my French)!

No comments: