Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 24, 2007

NYC, here I come!

I'm off again, for a whirlwind 30 hour trip to New York City. My friend Danny and I are going back to the Big Apple, this time to see The Color Purple on Broadway.

This is my birthday gift from Dan. It's a gift from Dave, as well, as he is my wonderful support system who understands that Moms sometimes need to get away!

Yes, I'm a lucky bastard of a grrl. ;-)

We're leaving tonight and will come home tomorrow evening. This time, we've got a Nav system in the Element, so hopefully we'll have an even better trip.

Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have pics to post tomorrow night. Well, maybe I'll actually try to sleep...if that's the case, I'll be posting Monday!

TTFN,

Paige

1 comment:

momof3feistykids said...

Ashlyn is too funny! Have fun in NY.